We introduced the annual awards Leader in Change in 2014 as part of the effort to recognize the values that we and our members stand for and wish to position and promote as role models in Serbia. Eligible candidates for the award are individuals and businesses who have demonstrated extraordinary leadership and determination in executing their vision into reality.
Member-companies of AmCham vote for best examples and the best practices in our business, political and social environment and are eligible to be celebrated as the Leaders in Change.
The latest edition of Leader in Change Awards Ceremony was held on February 25, 2016. Follow the link for the info on 2015 Leader in Change Laureates.
A) Award categories designed for AmCham members:
- The Leader in Change – business, local or foreign
- Business Ambassador Leader in Change - individual, foreigner
- Woman Leader in Change – individual, local or foreign
- YOUNG and INNOVATIVE Leader in Change - individual, local or foreign
- CSR Leader in Change – business, local or foreign
B) Following the end of the AMCHAMPS Class 2014 program, AMCHAMPS Leader in Change Award is established for the best AmChamps 2014 program participant. The nomination and voting process for this category was run entirely by the AmChamps Class 2014 participants.
- AMCHAMPS Leader in Change – individual, local
C) Finally, in 2015 special Award category is introduced and opened to all individuals, organizations and businesses regardless of being an AmCham member or no.
7. AmCham HERO - Leader in Change - Special Honor – individuals, organizations or businesses