NEW SEE represents part of Europe of over 60 million consumers, with 11 markets, geographically and culturally already connected and with potential to further enhance collaboration to create a common market.
NEW SEE is also initiative of 10 American Chambers of Commerce from this region to work together to enhance cooperation between the markets and to encourage more investments to this part of the world.
NEW SEE is a region with high investment potential:
- Great geo-economics position with rich natural resources and great human capital
- Very favorable tax regimes
- Relatively low operational costs that provide competitive edge to both products and services
- Great track record - GDP of the NEW SEE grew more than 2 times faster than that of the EU, between 2001 and 2013
And promising future: private consumption as a share of GDP is estimated at 70% in NEW SEE compared to BRIC’s 53% between 2014 and 2020
Cooperation of seven American Chambers of Commerce from the SEE region - Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia
- Promote the NEW SEE Region as a compelling and competitive 61 million people market
- To attract new investments into the region
- To facilitate intra-regional expansion of investments already present in the region
- To create NEW SEE AmCham Network aimed to provide added value for current members
·Regional annual conference NEW SEE that gathers Prime Ministers from the SEE countries but also business, and economic elites in their joint efforts to change and reinvent the South East Europe and to put it back into the global investors’ radar screen by creating new visions and alliances for the future
- Joint promotion of the region as investment destination, by presenting its strength, potentials and advantages
- Joint advocacy efforts by participating AmChams, aimed at facilitating trade and investments by sharing best practices, data basis, contacts, etc.
Conference is key annual event, hosted each year by a different AmCham in the region, with aim to promote the SEE region and to become the leading investment promotion conference.