How are major global corporations behaving towards customers, employees, suppliers, the environment, etc. as a response to global recession and how are their CR programs impacted?
Topics to be discussed:
- How are major global corporations behaving towards customers, employees, suppliers, the environment, etc. as a response to global recession and how are their CR programs impacted?
- Are companies with more evolved community consciousness also more immune to sharp economic downturns?
- Why is it important to maintain the related projects and how can the approach be adjusted in response to economic crisis?
- How will the current crisis change the present paradigm of corporate responsibility?
- What are the most compelling case-studies of corporations maintaining their CR during the crisis and how it can enhance one's business in the medium term?
- How is the Serbian market responding and how are the adjustments on the global marketplace impacting multinationals with local presence?
- What are the best practices from the local marketplace and good examples of cooperation between the real and NGO sectors?
- What does the Government of Serbia have in store to incentivize corporate responsibility?
- Mr. Radovan Jelašić, Governor of National Bank of Serbia
- Mr. Stephen Jordan, Executive Director of Business Civic Leadership Center, attached to U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Oliver Dulić, Minister of Environment and Spatial Planning
- Ms. Svetlana Vukajlović, Executive Director of Health Insurance Fund