With the aim of supporting professional development of young leaders from the 'Petnica' Research Center, for the third consecutive year AmCham organized a series of interactive educational workshops specially designed for a group of young associate lecturers.
- Communications – learning different communication styles and their impact on personal and professional relations, facilitated by Jelena Vasilev from Erste Bank
- Leadership– understanding what it takes to be a good leader, facilitated by Zvezdan Horvat from Adizes SEE
- Presentation skills – making the best of verbal and bodily communication, including a short presentation by each participant, led by Blaženka Žakula from Delhaize
- Time management – understanding the processes of efficient time organization and planning and how to divide time periods between specific activities, presented by Mia Melegi of E&Y
- Career development and corporate culture–looking at the bright side of everyday work and creating synergy with colleagues in dealing with different types of people, facilitated by Marijana Miković from Coca-Cola HBC
Participants were awarded with certificates on completing the seminar.